The Big Day (and a guest blogger)

Hi friends, family, friends of family, and family of friends:


I am not Hanna, much as I sometimes wish I were. My name is Jenny Elder-Moke, and I am a friend of Hanna's from her Quotient days (we left the job, but kept each other). Hanna has asked me to keep the blog updated today with news of the progress of her surgery as her friend, Sarah Darby, shares it.


There are so many of you out there keeping Hanna in your thoughts and prayers, and she didn't want anyone to miss out. Jeff will be sharing updates via Facebook, Sarah will be texting and emailing updates as they get them, and I will be posting those updates here on the blog.


I will do my best to keep it updated throughout the day, so check back here frequently for news.


Also, my hashtag game isn't anywhere near as strong as Hanna's, so forgive me for missing out on any. The important one for now is #Hanna.





Thanks to you all,
Jenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So John McCain and I have something in common...

The One I've Been Avoiding Writing

A Broken Phone and a Lot of Kindness - Saying Thank You